How To Have A Multi-Millionaire Mindset
I wrote a post months ago about John Calub’s seminar on harnessing the Law of Attraction. He mentioned that his encounter with Chicken Soup for the Soul best-selling author Jack Canfield started him on his way to becoming a millionaire.
Jack Canfield’s tips on how to get rich are 4 simple steps, and they are to:
- Decide – the first step where people usually get stuck
- Visualize – picture in your mind your goals and dreams
- Study how to get rich – read books, attend seminars, learn about cashflow, finances, etc.
- Spend time with the rich to think like them
I think learning how to have a multi-millionaire mindset falls under Step 3 and/or Step 4, and this is what John Calub teaches in his series of seminars. It’s not for everyone. This is just for those who have decided to be rich, which is Step 1.
If you are wondering why you’re not rich yet despite working hard, it’s because hard work alone will not make you rich; otherwise, we should have hard-working employees like sales ladies and construction workers driving around in BMWs or Ferraris.
“Hard work alone will not make you rich.”
Before working on anything, check that you have the proper mindset. What you do not know can actually hurt you, that is why I highly recommend going to ‘rich mindset’ seminars…to know why things are not working in your life yet, so you’ll know what and how to adjust.
Some people have financial wealth but spiritually broke, while others consider themselves spiritual but financially broke.
What I like about these types of seminars is the teaching on the mindset of true wealth in all areas of your life: financial, spiritual, physical, intellectual, and relational.
The great news is, because I have already attended one of John Calub’s trainings, I got a Valentine gift from him! I got 3 FREE tickets to his “How To Become A Money Magnet” seminar worth 1,500 pesos each to be given away to any of my friends or family. Yippee!
These are only good for the next 2 Tuesdays (7:30pm to 10:30pm), February 23 or March 2 to be held at MSE. Comment here or pm me saying why you deserve a ticket and I’ll gladly share it with you.
Liked this topic? Read these too:
- 4 Common Traits of Goal Achievers
- Creating Abundance – Financially and Spiritually
- Go Negosyo Youth Entrepreneurship Summit | Manila, Philippines
- Starting A Network Marketing Or MLM Business?
- Jollibee Employee or Entrepreneur?
- 8 Simple Steps to Manage Money
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
- Financial Literacy: 5 Simple Steps to Jumpstart Your Education
- What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
- Myth 7 of 8: Money Is the Root of All Evil